We have completed "International Poultry Science Congress of WPSA'2018" with your honorable supports. The Abstract Book will be published as soon as possible. If you have any correction in your article by reviewing the draft, please correct it according to the following “Instruction to authors” and send it to email@example.com The cases in which we can identify but do not have the possibility of correcting are marked yellow in draft. Thank you for your interest.
Instruction to authors
1. The extended abstract should be written in English and the Turkish abstract is optional.
2. Extended abstracts should be no more than 3 pages. Invited speakers should send at least 6 pages of full text, including references, tables and figures.
3. Use single-spaced Times New Roman font across the text.
4. The title should be written in uppercase first letter, 12 pt., bold and center.
5. There should be an 11pt. space between the title and the name of authors.
6. Author's name and surname should be written in 10 pt., centered and bold without abbreviation. A comma must be placed between the author names. For addresses, the suffix "a, b, c ..." must be placed at the end of the name of each author.
7. There should be an 11pt. space between names and addresses.
8. Addresses should be written in 9 pt.
9. There should be an 11pt. space after the addresses, and then 11 pt., dark and centered "Abstract" statement should be put.
10. Abstract should be written in 11 pt. After abstract, a space of 11 pt. should be left and at least 3 and no more than 5 keywords should be written along with the phrase "Key Words:".
11. If the abstract is to be written in Turkish; Turkish title, abstract and key words should be written in accordance with the above rules without the names and addresses of the authors.
12. Leave a space and start with "Introduction" and write the text. Main titles should be written in bold and the first letters should be capitalized. A space must be left before the main title, but no space after the main title.
13. Check the example abstract for writing references.
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: (Poster Presentations)
The Congress Scientific Committee thanks you for agreeing to present a poster at the upcoming “International Poultry Science Congress of WPSA’2018”.
The poster size should be 70 cm wide and 90 cm long and be legible from a distance of at least 2 meters. The secretariat will prepare a panel with your poster number. Pins will be provided along with the board. Please note that all the presenters are asked to bring their posters to the venue by themselves, and we do not offer printing service. Participants with Poster Presentation will prepare their Posters and hang them on the poster panels separated by the date and poster number specified in the Program.
Please note that the proposed abstract will be included in the scientific programme only if at least one of the authors is registered. Participants who have not paid their registration fees by 16 APRIL 2018 will not be included in the Symposium Programme and Proceedings.
ABOUT CONGRESS EXTENTED DATE: (15.01.2017)
Submission of the abstracts has been extended until 5th of February 2018
ABOUT CONGRESS LANGUAGE (16.12.2017)
Speakers may decide on the language of oral presentations to be either Turkish or English. However, the presentation text should be prepared in English. There will be simultaneous translation at the congress.