You need to login to submit your document.
Please login before you submit. You can also create an account from the login page.
Please click here for ABSTRACT TEMPLATE FILE
Instruction to authors
Please use the following template for abstract submission.
Please submit your abstract via the system and specify the type of abstract (oral/poster presentation).
The text must be written in English.
- Total length of extended abstract is 3 pages. Invited speakers should provide a complete text up to 6 pages, with tables, figures and references.
- Use 10 pt Times New Roman and single spaced lines. The text should be fully justified (left and right). Include one line space between the title and the name(s) of the author(s) and between sections. Add one line space between paragraphs with no indent.
- One figure and table may be included in the extended abstract.
- Organize the paper in sections: Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion and References. Suggested headers only for research papers, other paper context can choose other headers to suit.
- Abbreviations must be defined by placing them in parentheses after the full word the first time they appear.
- The abstract will be considered and publish on the congress web site after at least one of the authors registered.